Monday, November 17, 2008

First Blog Post

You know what really grinds my gears?

Well, nothing, so far. This is my first post, but anticipate further posts from me. I am starting this blog for absolutely no reason but that, well, there really isn't a reason. I just felt like starting a blog, I guess because it was one of my goals, as you can see on my list:

1. Own a wheel of parmiagano-reggiano cheese
2. Own a wheel of cheddar cheese
3. Start a blog

Yes, cheese is important in my life. Don't ask why.

Anyway, I hope to post a new blog every other day or as life permits, so please enjoy my wacky posts about needless to controversial topics.

-Cameron

1 comment:

Lindsay! said...

hahaha! cheese is important in my life.
well, you'll be happy then when my mom starts running low on turkey and makes me cheese sandwiches. it's two peices of cheese and a little tiny bit of turkey. i don't like them much, but whatever. lol. you'll be eating most of it anyway.